$500 Scholarship Offer from CarMover
CarMover is a leading vehicle transportation company. We move cars long distances for those who need to get to a new location without worrying about how they’re going to get everything there. Whether someone is moving across the country for school, they’re relocating for a job, or they’re just looking for a fresh start, we can help them make sure their vehicle arrives safely.
At CarMover, we understand how important it is for you to have an education to prepare for your future. Since we recognize that every dollar counts when you’re working on a degree, we are proud to offer a $500 scholarship to one student attending an accredited college or university.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Winner Announced: June 15, 2019
The $500 scholarship is being offered for a college or university student who is working on getting a college degree, whether they live near their school or hundreds of miles away.
Driving across country to go to school can be difficult for many college students. Yet, they still need to make sure they have their vehicle available to use once they’re in the new city. This is where CarMover can help. They can make sure the student’s vehicle gets to the new location safely so the student doesn’t need to worry about making a long drive alone.
With this in mind, students interested in this scholarship should submit a 1,000-word essay discussing why using a transportation company can be helpful and safe. What are the benefits of having the car transported instead of making the long drive alone?
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- You must be accepted into a college or university
- GPA must be at least 3.0
- You must be in good standing at your college or university
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Any class student may apply
- Submit an essay no longer than 1,000 words to email@example.com
- We encourage personal stories and anecdotes to illustrate your points
- Your essay should include excellent grammar and show a thorough understanding of the topic
- All entries must be received by midnight ET May 31, 2019
- The winner will be announced no later than June 15, 2019
- The winner will need to provide proof of high school diploma or GED as well as proof of acceptance into a college or university
- The winner will be notified by email and must respond within 14 days. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.
- Any questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your essay to Scholarships.